Mr. Aguero’s Words of Wisdom: Volume 11
101. It’s OK to say no
102. Happiness starts within. Do not expect anyone else to make you happy.
103. Save your money
104. Forgive. Yourself first and then others. We are all in this together.
105. Be grateful for what you have.
106. Your attitude is a choice
107. Don’t worry about what other people think.
108. Don’t stress so much over decisions. Decisions needn’t be forever.
109. Look after your health — physical, mental, and emotional
110. Take academic risks
Mr. Aguero’s Words of Wisdom: Volume 10
91. Learning lasts a lifetime
92. Laugh a lot. Have fun.
93. Little stuff matters — manners get you a long way.
94. Don’t expect anyone to do your work for you
95. Life isn’t a race. Stop and smell the roses. Really.
96. Follow your intuition. Your guts have the answer. Every time.
97. Don’t be afraid to take on new challenges. You’ll grow from them
98. You are never alone.
99. Take charge of your education, in and out of school
100. You don’t need to have it all worked out. Tomorrow is another day.
Mr. Aguero’s Words of Wisdom: Volume 9
81. When overwhelmed ask yourself, “Will this even be an issue in 5 years time?”
82. Not everything is as bad as it seems
83. Cultivate and nurture friendships. With love and care they can last a lifetime. At the same time don’t be afraid to edit friendships.
84. You are enough just as you are. Perfect in your imperfections
85. Learn to accept compliments. Say “Thank you”
86. Always say please and thank you
84. Be willing to show that you are vulnerable. It is in fact the greatest act of courage.
88. Know your values. Let no one violate what you hold as important
89. Listen to your inner dialogue. Would you speak to someone you love in the same way?
90. Save your money
Mr. Aguero’s Words of Wisdom: Volume 8
71. Magic happens outside your comfort zone.
72. Set boundaries — school/work, family, and friendships.
73. Act with integrity at all times.
74. Write in complete and well thought out sentences
75. Read a bunch
76. Take the initiative ~ you’ll be ahead of the pack
77. Talk to your parents. They may well have screwed up but they raised you to the best of their abilities.
78. No one can take away who you are
79. Adversity gives you strength
80. Be of service to others. Be interested in others. People will always remember what you did for them.
Mr. Aguero’s Words of Wisdom: Volume 7
Change happens whether you like it or not
Mr. Aguero’s Words of Wisdom: Volume 6
Mr. Aguero’s Words of Wisdom: Volume 5
Mr. Aguero’s Words of Wisdom
31. Celebrate the small victories
32. Realize that while these small victories are awesome, never take your eyes off the prize
33. You get to decide what the prize is
34. Perfection may be impossible but always strive to get better
35. Be nice to people
36. Stand up for what you believe in
37. Take responsibility for your own actions
38. Have integrity
39. Help those you can and expect nothing in return
40. Do good in the world
Mr. Aguero’s Words of Wisdom
Mr. Aguero’s Words of Wisdom: Volume 2