Mr. Aguero’s Words of Wisdom: Volume 1
- It’s OK to be weird. All the best people are.
- You have the sum total of the world’s knowledge at your fingertips. Don’t be afraid to Google it.
- Just be yourself. Everyone else is trying to fit an image. The world would be really boring if everyone was the same.
- If you get knocked down in life (and you will), get up, dust yourself off and ask, “Is that all you’ve got?”
- Your circumstances in life no matter how bad cannot and will not dictate your future. They are obstacles for sure but you can overcome them.
- Those unpleasant circumstances will leave scars. Don’t be afraid of them. Embrace them. They will give you a point of view and strength of character entirely your own.
- It’s OK to be wrong. Everyone is at various times in their life. What’s important is that you learn from your mistakes.
- When you wrong someone, apologize.
- No matter what the Middle School or High School experience looks like for you, good or bad, it’s only a very short period of time. You have your whole lives ahead of you.
- You can make the life you want for yourself.